• Able to travel to factories, arranged by company.
• Handling and solving complains from suppliers and customer
• Perform to get best communication between operation team and suppliers
• Record and update information of customers and supplier
• Check and monitor stock in/out and prepare documentation for the transaction of product flow
• To coordinate with BC from branches in order to prepare documentation process.
• To assist Factory Manager to get weekly and monthly report
• Coordinates efforts with all sections of the company (Receiving, Inspection, Measurement, Loading, HR & Administration and Accounts) as per garment inspection’s internal procedures
Requirements of Qualification
• Any bachelor or degree
• At least a year or above experience as Assistant or Junior Business Coordinator or similar role.
• Prefer having working background in garment field
• Excellent communication skill and problem-solving skill
• Able to use Microsoft Office, Email and internet
• Willing to participate team work activities.
• Strong organizational and time-management abilities
• Office Hours 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Day Off Saturday, Sunday and Public Holliday
• Salary Negotiable based on related experiences
• Ferry Provided, Phone Bill Allowance, Lunch Coupon, Bonus (Other allowance)
• Location No.941, Corner of Shuu Khin Thar Myoe Pad Road and Myoe Ma (11), Kharkayta Township, Yangon.
How to apply;
• Interested candidates please drop your update resume to email@example.com