Position : Marketing Executive (Yangon Office),
Marketing Executive/Marketing Assistant (Mandalay Office)
Department: Sales & Marketing
Open to : Male/Female (4 Posts)
Location : Yangon Office (2 Post), Mandalay Office (2 Posts)
• Graduated, MBA
• 2 to 3 years of Experience in related filed.
• Myanmar, English (For Yangon Office)
• Myanmar, English, Chinese (For Mandalay Office)
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoints)
•Freight Forwarding, Logistics, Shipping, Sales and Marketing (2 or 3 Years)
Responsibilities / JD
• Finding customers data base on yellow book R&D, Management, MSR, MMRD, MCC, Facebook, Government association.
• Tele Sales call and promotion about of our business -50/Acs per week.
• Target sales visit - two day per 10/Acs in one week ( Tuesday/Thursday )
• Create the potential customer 10/Ac per week and prospect customer 5/Ac per week.
• To present EFR LDC power point presentation with online and quick response for quotation.
• Can to handle 2 project customer / 3 big volume customer / 2 package shipment customer / 10 rail transport customers / 5 multimodal transport customers.
• Rate Filling to vender with by phone, email, viber and wechat.
• Rate filing ocean freight and promote oversea network dealing.
• Checking with Vendor for market rate 2/3 time per weeks.
• Follow up on daily booking for Ocean freight services with shipping line.
• Prepare Tariff check with HOD and need to approve for Forwarding service & Rail and Multimodal Transport customer and daily follow up to customers as secure business.
• To promote Package services sales In/Out/Transit.
• Follow up with customers once booking confirm by Mktg team and pass information to OPT team for Operation process.
• Pass the booking confirmation to CS as internal share folder with Excel Format.
• Truck and Trace the shipment from starting point to end point until cargo delivery solving problem between customer & operation requirement.
• To Ensure all the requirements of the customers are met on time in an efficient and safe manner.
•To secure and hit on target & budget.
• Prepare on weekly and monthly report to HOD with Excel Format.
• To do marketing daily meeting with H.O.D.
Salary : Negotiable
No.62, Room (1104 ), 11th Floor, Mahabandoola Housing Complex B, Corner of Mahabandoola Road & Tarwatainthar Street, Pazundaung Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Office Hours : Monday to Friday (8:30 Am – 5:30 Pm) Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays off.
Please send your CV to