Position : Project Coordinator
Department: Corporate Secretary Department
Open to : Male/Female (1 Post)
• Bachelor Degree in Business or related field.
• 3 to 5 years of Experience in related filed.
• Myanmar, English, Exceptional Verbal, written, and presentation skills.
• Well-versed in Microsoft Office, Immediate level in computing skills.
• Communication Skill, Leadership Skill, Organization Skill, Time Management Skill, Problem-Solving Skill, Positive Attitude.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as a part of a team.
•Knowledge of file management, transcription and other administrative procedures.
Responsibilities / JD
• Monitoring the daily progress of projects.
• Assisting the Project Director in his scheduling and project related matters.
• Providing detailed updates to project managers / project director.
• Ensuring team members of each projects to have the supplies and resources they need to complete their assignment and tasks on time and within their budget limits.
• Organizing reports, invoices, contracts, other financial files for easy access.
• Planning meetings and organizing project logistics.
• Performing billing and bookkeeping tasks.
• Able to write Government Proposals, Business Proposals, Presentations etc. in both English and Myanmar.
• Able to travel anywhere as necessary.
• Able to work on tight schedules and fast-paced environment.
Salary : Negotiable
No.62, Room (1104 ), 11th Floor, Mahabandoola Housing Complex B, Corner of Mahabandoola Road & Tarwatainthar Street, Pazundaung Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Office Hours : Monday to Friday (8:30 Am – 5:30 Pm) Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays off.
Please send your CV to