• Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials from local vendors
• Report to Manager/Executive internal and external on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions and try to solve
• Handle daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery
• Managing daily the stock
• Communication the day-to-day operation of the collection department
• Prepare the document for Traded.
• Age Between 19 – 25 years old.
• Excellent communications and negotiation skills with suppliers and internal customers
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work well under stress in a fast-paced environment
• English (4) Skills, Excel Skills, initiative skill, problem solving skills, product knowledge, logical thinking
• Must be able to travel (Around Myanmar)
• Office Hours 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Day Off Saturday, Sunday and Public Holliday
• Salary Negotiable based on related experiences
• Ferry Provided, Phone Bill Allowance, Lunch Coupon, Bonus (Other allowance)
• Location No.941, Corner of Shuu Khin Thar Myoe Pad Road and Myoe Ma (11), Kharkayta Township, Yangon.
How to apply;
• Interested candidates please drop your update resume to email@example.com