Job Position – Recruiter
Male / Female (1 Post)
• Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
• Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications as instructed by Manager.
• Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications
• Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
• Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job-board/newspapers/colleges etc.
• Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
• Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
• Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
• Assessing applicants’ knowledge, skills and experience to best suit open positions.
• Completing paperwork for new hires.
• Promoting the company’s reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
• Managing the orientation programs and onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated.
• Keeping up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company.
• Providing recruitment reports to team managers.
Requirements and Skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
• 2 years of recruiting experience preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust.
• Comfortable making decisions independently.
• Proven work experience as Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
• Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc.
• Hands on experience with various selection processes (Video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc
• Ability to organize skills assessment (Work Samples, Psychological Test, English test, excel test etc.)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong decision-making skills
Key Performance Indicator.
- Having a numerous and diversified source of hire
- Effective and shortest days to hire for an opening.
- Satisfaction of the Client, in this case hiring manager etc.
- Qualified candidates per opening (Applicants per hire)
- Lowest cost per hire.
- Keeping a efficient database of applicants CVs.
Salary: Negotiate in Good Enough Experience
Allowance: Ferry Provide, Other Allowances
Location: No.62, Room (1104 ), 11th Floor, Mahabandoola Housing Complex B, Corner of Mahabandoola Road & Tarwatainthar Street, Pazundaung Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Office Hour: 9:00 – 17:00 (Mon – Fri)
Off Day: Sat, Sun and Gazetted Holidays
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
မှတ်ချက် - Shortlist စာရင်းဝင်သောသူများကိုသာ တစ်ပတ်အတွင်း ပြန်လည်ဆက်သွယ်ပေးမည်ဖြစ်သည်။